The White Stuff (Lounged)

karter

I can't believe (or maybe I have not seen the thread ) that no-one on the forum has mentioned the look of the The White Stuff shopfront . The boarding is down and shopfittings and decor seem in place, boxes of stock everywhere it seems. Its looking good and looks as if it will be opening very soon.

K

I bought some glass from the 'shabby glazier' for a picture frame and I would never wear White Stuff clothing.

Nevertheless I am delighted by the constant and rampant gentrification in the area so I'll give a thumbs up to the arrival of geek couture.

Is there a difference between White Stuff and Fat Face? If so then I hope Fat Face take the other unit.

Lordship_bod

the new teashop will be opening near Karavan - it used to be the chandelier/French furniture shop.

I am currently keeping myself sated with the pastries in Mon Petit Chou. (Very nice - but tend to sell out quickly).

Despite my moniker, alas I have no links with Superquinn.

• 9 months later...

I'm with you D_C, I like the clothes.

Sadly they don't really fit me very well, their girls clothes are surprisingly un-girl shaped. So, I'm often in there browsing and trying-on (optimism wins over experience) but not buying.

Cassius Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think their clothes are really boring and safe.

True, but jeans and a shirt are never going to be revolutionary are they.

Personally I'd never wear Vivienne Westwood because I'd look a bit of a prat outside of Covent Garden.