Whats The Best (Cheapest Gym) in Dulwich?

One caveat on joining the cheapest gym if you plan on using it at peak times is that lots of other people will also have joined it because it's the cheapest gym so you might have trouble getting on the equipment. Make sure you visit on the days/times you want to use it (and stay for more than a few minutes) before signing up. Sometimes spending an extra ?5 a month on a dearer gym can pay dividends in time if it's quieter and lets you complete your workout quicker.

Hi All

NOT Fusion (Goose GReen).

It gets really full of people in the evening, most of whom (it seems to me, but i'm biased!) spend their time sitting around on the equipment. If they want to relax, why dont they go to coffee shops? (I am one of the weirdo's who isn't satisifed unless I have worked quite hard!)

The issue to me is whether the gym staff are on the floor, and doing some "supervising", and whether there are enough staff. Fusion just takes yer sub, and leaves its centres to run themselves.

In that sense, the more expensive places offer better value.

i would reccomend the gym at jags school jags sports club - It is very cheap at about 37 pounds a month and they have great equiptment 2 gyms including an express gym with powerplates, Squash courts and a fantastic pool.

Only draw back is that it works around school hours - so can't go middle of the day unless holiday times> it is open until 10PM in the evening all week and weekends (all day at weekends plus can go pre scholl if you are an early riser)