How's the Dulwich Woodhouse doing?

savvygirl

It?s always been a pub. Youngs done one of their current style of refurbs on it about 18 months back. You know, like the one they did on the Clockhouse where they try to make their pubs look ?classy? but just end up turning them into expensive Wetherspoons.

Oh sorry, that was me being facetious. It does of course sell beer and is still a drinking establishment, but of course what was the bar area is now a restaurant. Those people that remember it as it was will know what I mean. Just wondered how popular it now is or whether it's a bit dead.

Are you sure Brendan that the front bit closest to the road is still the drinking area - this was the part that was changed into a restaurant because they completely removed the bar. If it is a drinking area again then this is music to my ears.

I had read the previous discussion but just wondered how the place was doing. I really miss the old pub:'(

I was thre on a Sunday evening at quiz time a month or so back, but it was pretty lonely! No sign of the quiz happening, and reckon there were only about 6 other souls there. Which may have triggered the quiz being cancelled come to think of it..>!