SE22 magazine - who in SE22 actually gets it?

sillywoman

SE22 is distributed to 5,000 homes and businesses in the area, so unfortunately not everyone gets a copy. It goes out at the beginning of the month, so you have to be quick to pick up a copy in the various shops and bars. I try to restock the library a couple of times within the month. For those who don't receive but would like to flick through, you can read online at www.semagazines.co.uk

If anyone would like to check whether there road should get it, please do e-mail me at [email protected]. Distribution is carried out by a reliable company but it is not always 100% perfect. Therefore I very much appreciate feedback from those who regularly receive but have had any problems. The roads mentioned above (Melford, The Gardens, Altima Court, Upland, Lordship Lane Estate, East Dulwich Grove) unfortunately are not on the distribution map.

It is a shame that some people feel the need to make accusations about me taking advertising but not delivering the magazine. There is no way I could still be in business after five years if I did that. So if anyone is unsure about whether they should get it or not, please do not hesitate to contact me, the owner of the business!

The distribution started out from Crystal Palace Road (where I live) and includes roads that are linked together. Then it makes sense from a distribution angle to keep roads together rather than dotted around the area.

Thank you TonyQuinn for your kinds words. Re Surma, I guess they are proud of being voted the best Indian by the Forum, even if it was a while back. I guess it is their right to keep the photo (albeit a very bad one of me!) in their window as long as they like. Perhaps if the Forum does a new vote, it might get changed.