No T-Mobile coverage in ED today

Cassius

• 1 month later...
I have been on to them for the past three days. They say that there is a cell down and they are working on it!! They also said that we will be entitled to compensation!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR doesnt help when you are trying to make calls or lose signal half way through a call.

I disagree.

Up until this morning it wasnt a well known fact that there was a problem within the network. The operators told me that they had not heard of any problems in this area and it was only when they checked the network coverage the problem was flagged.

I dont see why I should sit back paying for line rental for a service that I am not getting. Call me a moaner if you like !!!!!

lilolil Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Can I suggest that we all call customer services?

> It's free on 150 from your t mobile phone . Option

> 4 then 5

But you can't call for free if you have no signal - catch 22! I did call yesterday from my land line and complained - it seems to be a very localised problem as I had no problems once I got to the station! I have been offered compensation without asking for it.

I have noticed phoning from my network to T-Mobile a little intermittment lately, especially yesterday but I assumed it was just my phone being rubbish as always. As annoying as it must be for T-mobile customers I'm pleased to know it wasn't just me!

Just to let you know that T-mobile rang me to say that the cell had now been fixed and that service should return to normal. They are going to ring me again in a couple of days to check that everything is ok.

Wasn't that nice??? Faith has been restored and I can sleep contented!