What's going on in The Gardens?!

AlexS

Just come home from work and there are a load of vans on the road, big old lights set up behind the house next door and a load of people milling around. Anybody any ideas what is going on? I would have asked, but one doesnt want to be seen as a 'nosey neighbour'...thought I'd try to get the gossip off here instead!!!

Ah brilliant. You'll be the token "city boy" then Aced Out? And probably lumped in with a lesbian, an overtly gay dude, a retired policeman and some really fit chick that likes shoes. This could be the most watchable episode yet - and I'm guessing a few nights filming still to go?

On the contrary Michael, CDWM is one of my favourite guilty pleasures. I often trawl for it on Virgin catch up (which has series 1-3 on tap). It's reality TV at it's best and I'll be supporting the excellent Aced Out and his slick back all the way to his next bonus. A ?1000 cash prize on a silver platter.

Edit: Spelling....4/10

I'm certain I recently saw an old episode in ED, I think it was a celebrity version? Had no idea who the woman was, a middle age blonde with a teenage daughter. When she went shopping "locally" for ingredients and was then shown at the Harrod's food hall my husband and I snickered. We were SURE it was ED that she lived in.

MrBen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sounding a bit bitter there Jezza?

Nah, just pointing out that there's usually someone on it who's fairly obnoxious... e.g. the pretentious snob, sexist bigot, preening poser. These people will be in high demand by the producers, they probably already have too many "normal" people.