Southwark Council leaflet dropper - unbelieveable!

ryedalema

I know there are some much more serious threads on here right now - but I just have to vent about a Council leaflet dropper's rudeness this morning. As I was negotiating leaving the house this morning with our newborn and toddler, said leaflet dropper pushed passed us in the doorway - entered our house and dropped leaflets in our hallway. When I said 'excuse me that's unbelieveably rude!' he just said 'Whatever'.

Ironically one of the leaflets he dropped was called WHTVR - which I believe means the same (so not my demographic!).

The other was called something like 'Investing in you'. Maybe Southwark Council should invest in some considerate leaflet dropper - or market research into who is in their properties.

Or is this a new type of Guerilla marketing, which I've fallen for, as I'm now talking about this on the forum?

Either way - I'm gobsmacked at the home invasion!

Thinking about it ryedalema, although a bit clumsy and ill-mannered you could say your leaflet dropper was doing his job too well. His job is to make sure the leaflets are delivered into your home and he obviously took his responsibilities literally.

If you report him he may well be promoted.

So the leafletter went into your house? As in your hallway, entrance room etc? It wasn't a communal hall way or anything like that in a shared flat it was your house and your private front door? Oh my god! He walked passed you (bumped into you) as you were coming out of YOUR house, entered YOUR house and said whatever when you protested? Unbelivable! If I was you I'd be on the phone to the council ASAP!!

NickW - very strange - you wouldn't happen to be said leafletter would you?

NickW,

I think your comment is way out of order and ryedalema deserves an apology from you for the slander and the personal attack.

As for...'Your comment epitomizes everything that is wrong with East Dulwich', it may help to have a look in the mirror and see what you see.

I feel sorry for the disadvantaged. Problems we encounter in our society are because of all of us. Being snobby and pointing on internet forums does not help. It was not the above post, I read back through all ryedalemas posts and it was as a result of this I was so aggressive. I feel she is a bully.

NickW Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I feel sorry for the disadvantaged. Problems we

> encounter in our society are because of all of us.

> Being snobby and pointing on internet forums does

> not help. It was not the above post, I read back

> through all ryedalemas posts and it was as a

> result of this I was so aggressive. I feel she is

> a bully.

xxxxxxxx

I've just looked through her posts and I don't know what you're talking about.

And even if she was a bully, does that give somebody else the right to barge past her and her small children into her own house?

NickW Wrote:

> @ryedalema - you are a neurotic, patronizing, over

> protective mother who is let me guess?.. never

> wrong. Your comment epitomizes everything that is

> wrong with East Dulwich. You have so much and yet

> you still have a go at those that have so little.

> You are self righteous and far more offensive and

> undesirable than the leaflet dropper.

Ouch!

NickW Wrote:

> I feel sorry for the disadvantaged. Problems we

> encounter in our society are because of all of us.

>.

Jeez. Just how patronising is that. You are everything that is wrong with East Dulwich etc.