TV / Film crew on Upland Road

BQC

Apparently Richard Armitage was about, looking sulky (husband's phrase - I'm sure he meant sultry) and there were lots of swooning mums on the school run to Goodrich this morning - typical that I did the school run every day last week and none this :-(

BQC Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Rupert (Penry-Jones) can knock on my door anytime

> - day or night..

A friend of the my husband's was one of the writers on Spooks for a few of the series and Rupert P-J was nick-named Rupert Pendulous-Jones for his rather manly attributes. Apparently he was often quick to suggest changes which were always "I think that this scene would be better if I was naked, don't you?"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah , its for the final ever episode of Spooks, where they defeat the forces of evil once and for all and settle down to a normal life in ED of having coffee at cafe Nero,looking for houses near the "Outstanding" Heber/Goodrich/any other/ schools , browsing the tat shops n estate agents on Lordship lane, experience the depressing atmosphere of a Tuesday night at the Bono bar and post in a futile manner on local web forums 24/7, before ending it with a single gunshot to the head.

You can rent your home out for a location shoot for the day and net a tidy sum yourself.

You don't even need to have a nice home. Half of The Bill was shot in complete dumps across South London.

You've worked hard for your dump; it's time to start making your dump work hard for you.

Free amusing Facebook status update with every shoot.