alarm going off at doctors surgery every day

I live opposite the lordship lane surgery at the top of the lane by the library and every night for the last week its alarm has gone off for about an hour from about 6.30-7.30. I rang them today in the vain hope they would do something about it but, guess what, it's ringing again.

The police have been but can't do anything about it. Have emailed southwark council but no reply - that was on saturday. Have tried Southwark noise again and they say they might be around in an hour or so. Apparently they have to witness the noise from inside your home!

I am on the point of putting a brick through their window - would have no effect other than to make me feel better.

any ideas?

miacis

looks like Southwark council are coming up trumps. Two charming noise abatement blokes have come round and will break in and stop it in an hour! (they have to wait for an hour to allow the keyholders to come apparently)

I wonder if I can help break in...

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Very poor that the surgery doesn't seem to have

> taken responsibility for it, if it's their alarm.

If they get a bill for the callout they will probbaly suddenly take note

If that ever happens to anyone again anywhere, you must call Southwark Environmental Health again at the time. Don't leave it for a week. They will write to the place concerned and threaten them with a fine. The breaking in has to be done while the alarm is going off. I have had this problem with house alarms in my street.