ED on TV... or Peckham Rye to be exact... back to ED!

I am watching this and I hope the park appeals to them for that oh so important sense of space.

A PARK dammit!

Ooooooh and now they're saying Peckham Rye is full of artists and stuff.

Note they say Peckham Rye and not just Peckham.

That one three-letter additional word can add thousands to the value, y'know!

They were filming down Lordship when I typed the post, but clearly a bit of window dressing! Title changed accordingly x

ps. Not sure where the Rye ends but it's def SE15 - north of Bellenden.

First property was on Bellenden Road, the second on Silvester. When my husband and I were looking at properties, we kept being told "you'll never guess who was just viewing this property before you?"

Needless to say, we quickly could guess.

Prices have gone up a lot since they filmed. 2 bed gardens are selling for more like ?340k. The house (or one like it) in Forest Hill or Honor Oak it looked like will also have gone up by the time they get back.

Can't believe the difference in price between ED and Forest Hill.

Tempted to sell up and move to Forest Hill and have a happy time spending the proceeds :))

Oh but, er, memo to self, house still in horrible mess since builder catastrophe :))

Vick Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> First property was on Bellenden Road, the second

> on Silvester. When my husband and I were looking

> at properties, we kept being told "you'll never

> guess who was just viewing this property before

> you?"

> Needless to say, we quickly could guess.

You sure the second was Silvester - I thought Bawdale or one of those ones off Lordship Lane.....