Morris Minor stolen on Barry Rd (if spotted, please let me know!)

Hello EDF

I've just had a white morris traveller (the one with all the wood work) stolen from outside Turners on Barry Rd yesterday / last night. Registration = XPN 947J

Its quite a distinctive looking car, its in good condition and is probably the only Morris Minor in the UK to have a sun roof - therefore the roof is mainly black rather than white. Photo attached.

The car isn't worth a massive amount but has huge sentimental value as been in the family since new in 1971 (3 generations).

Its actually needed for a family wedding tomorrow!

So if anyone sees a white morris minor, in good nick and with a black sunroof parked somewhere, can they let me know ASAP?

Many thanks!

Really sorry to hear that! I've admired your car so many times, one of the quirkiest in the neighbourhood. We'll keep our eyes peeled, hope you get some news about it soon. And I hope the bride finds a suitable alternative, what a shame.

Don't know if this is useful, but there was a triangular metal "man at work" sign just up from Turners on Thursday morning - to hold a parking space. At 7.30 the space was filled with a flat bed lorry with a guy in the driving seat. I thought it might have been a work man doing something to the tree. No sign of your car however. I was up from between 4am and 5am (don't ask) and there was no traffic on Barry Road. Get in touch if you need more info.