Jack Wills coming to ED?

Apparantly theyve been looking at this area for a while according to a friend who works at head office. I have absolutely no idea what the clothing range is like as i've yet to visit one of their stores and my friend is a little absent on detail. No idea why they would come here, dont see the point personally.

Louisa.

Louisa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Apparantly theyve been looking at this area for a

> while according to a friend who works at head

> office. I have absolutely no idea what the

> clothing range is like as i've yet to visit one of

> their stores and my friend is a little absent on

> detail. No idea why they would come here, dont see

> the point personally.

>

> Louisa.

So a clobber shop I've never heard of might be opening in the area.

Louisa has no idea what sort of togs might be on offer and furthermore her contact in 'head office' can't help out either.

And in conclusion Louisa has no idea why a schmuta store that she has never visited and no idea what they might be flogging, should open around these parts.

I can only agree with the last part of the post, don't see the point of the post personally.

Eerrgh! Jack Wills sells outrageously overpriced preppy stuff to suckers with too much money & not enough brain cells. Typical prices; ?70 for a sweatshirt, nearly ?50 for a bra & knickers, a dress anywhere from ?70 - ?300. Definitely more Cla'am than ED.

14 year old daughters group went through a JW phase last year. They soon got over it when they realised what a rip off it was. When the latest catalogue came recently it went straight in the bin accompanied by silent cheering from me.

WoD - I have a feeling you're trolling & I agree with Ann. A Waitrose . . . now you're talking.

hi

if you like anthropologie clothes they stock a couple of the same labels that we do. come and have a look if you havent been already

fenton walsh

117 bellenden road

se15 4qy

thanks

maria

I misread this post, I thought it said 'there is a tripe shop ..... in NCR'

The street is full of offal shops, it would be a change to have one honest enough to admit it.

eccentric Wrote:

> There is a triple shop site on the market on NCR

> opposite Hope & Greenwood, Blue Mountain and Dr

> Boo. Would make a lovely JW.

Jack wills is absolutely perfect Dulwich demographic, not ED, but as most of Dulwich shops here now it makes sense. They sell to public school kids. Nothing wrong with that, if you are going to pitch to a market, it might as well be one with a disposable income. Also, regarding the posts above - 'the shop site is opposite Dr. Boo, Hope & Greenwood, Blue Mountain cafe....' sounds like a perfect store position to me. Mater can get her nails done in Boo while Theo and Imelda can get new togs for Bestival.

This store sounds awful to me, I had never known anything about them other than my friend worked for them for a while behind the scenes, she wont be invited back for a chill sesh and bottle of chardy in the garden ever again after hearing some of this! It amazes me how these places manage to survive. I had never heard of White Stuff, JoJo whatever its called bebe or the other place next to white stuff, before they decided to move into this area! And now to top it off we have another bloody bizarre toff store opening up to sell overpriced goods to ladies of leisure! Bring back Woolies!

Louisa.

I bet you said that when the concept of web 2.0 was explained to you... all very anachronistic.

Louisa Wrote:

> This store sounds awful to me, I had never known

> anything about them other than my friend worked

> for them for a while behind the scenes, she wont

> be invited back for a chill sesh and bottle of

> chardy in the garden ever again after hearing some

> of this! It amazes me how these places manage to

> survive. I had never heard of White Stuff, JoJo

> whatever its called bebe or the other place next

> to white stuff, before they decided to move into

> this area! And now to top it off we have another