Curious sights down Lordship Lane

brum

brum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just seen.... A long haired man wearing a purple

> tricorn hat. And breeches.

the pirate man!!! see him every morning coming out of the station, still curious as why he dresses this way, my theory is that perhaps he works in a pirate themed restaurant...or he's just a bit eccentric

We thought he looked a bit odd when we first saw him on the lane to find him at Soup Dragon later on - very nice man. Maybe he should have a weekly change of outfit to keep attracting the customers, a fairy perhaps..?!

Did anyone see a man with a bird (the winged variety) on his shoulder walking down LLL Sunday before last father's day)?

jalapeno Wrote:

> Did anyone see a man with a bird (the winged

> variety) on his shoulder walking down LLL Sunday

> before last father's day)?

Yes! I saw him only yesterday. It looked like a big cockatoo.

They were defo rolled up trouser legs. For sure. And I'm pretty sure that was a parrot on that bloke's shoulder, I saw him on Saturday or it could have been Sunday. Having spent the weekend with estate agents on Lordship Lane I'm afraid the days have rather blurred together..........

Moos Wrote:

> rolled-up trousers, birds on the shoulder and

> tricorne hats - this place is a hotbed of

> piratical activity!

>

> *swashes buckle*

I really think you're onto something here moos. Who knows, next thing, we'll be seeing The Sea Cow change its name to 'The Sea Dog', The Ukelele Club to The Hornpipe Club, the The Black Cherry to The Black Spot....

arrr.... shiver-me-timber-decking.

Captain Blackbeard walks in to a tavern and orders ?Ahoy, me hearty, gimme a tankard o? yer best rum. AAAAArghhh!?

The barman places the tankard on the counter and replies, ?Cap?n Blackbeard, Good to see ye again. But where?s yer buccaneers??

?Aaaarggh,? says Blackbeard? Under me buccan hat!!?

katie1997 Wrote:

> What's a pirate's favourite vegetable?

>

> Aaaaaaaaaar-tichokes.

>

>

> *aaargh*

haha!

I see your joke and raise you

How do pirates know that they are pirates?

They think, therefore they AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR