Dog poo, on Marmora Road

Evie

There is a continuous dog poo problem on Marmora Road, if you have a dog you should bloody well clean it up. One day there was poo in my front garden, the owner must have been aware what their dog was doing, maybe keep your dog on a lead too

We had this happening on our road a while back, we thought we knew who the guy was, a neighbour (not one I know) followed him home to the next road to see where he lived, not sure what happened after that, but it seems to have stopped. As I have dogs, I was going out and picking up all this poo, sometimes about 10 piles of it in a long line, weren't my dogs, but couldn't leave it there, good luck, its horrid when these lazy gits don't pick up, gives all the good dog owners a bad name:'(

Pretty sure the culprit on Marmora Road is that sh**ty little terrier (or something like that - not a dog person) that's walked by a rather odd looking man. I have caught it doing its business by my car on one occasion. But that was some time ago now so he may have cleaned up his act and been replaced by someone else.

there are a few possible suspects, 2 jack russels, 2 black labradors, 1 weimeraner, 1 red setter, 1 staffy or another staffy, I am a dog person, I love dogs, it's their owner's fault, I suspect public enemy no 1 is one of the staffy's, not because I am stereotyping, but because they are often not on the lead, the labradors are often not on the lead but they tend to take another route.

While Marmora Road is on topic - who is it that thinks leaving their rubbish on the corner of Scutari & Marmora is a better option than taking it to the dump or arranging for the council to collect?

In the last 6 months there has been variously - cardboard packing boxes from moving, packaging from large goods and, currently, an old rug - which someone's dog has used as a latrine. Eventually the council does tend to remove the items but it is not neighbourly.