The truth Behide Iceland to M&S ?

Ridgley

I've recently Heard through the grape vine that our beloved Iceland on Lordship lane is being Transformed in M&S is this because of keeping up appearances. Is Iceland too down market for Dulwich ? I for one shop at Iceland and Find it convenient For the small items.

Andrew's right, Iceland's good for the small items.

So much easier to nick them from there than an M&S.

Try telling that big f*cker at the Marble Arch branch that it's 'your' M&S when he catches you leaving with a cashmere V- neck and a haddock mornay meal-for-one secreted about your person.

Like Nazi bloody Germany they get, the gits.

They've gone to hell in a hand cart since that Caroline Quentin started fronting the ads.

Though it took me a while to realise they'd changed actresses.

I thought that Dervla Kerwin had gained a few pounds and was putting on a more common and less sexy voice.

As Lou Reed once groaned 'just goes to show how wrong you can be'.

I'm sure it would be possible for someone with enough time to measure the posting centimetres on the quality/brand of supermarkets in ED and the posting centimetres on growing your own on this forum. I won't put money on it but I reckon it might level out. Personally, I'd rather have a better co-op with their corporate commitment to fairtrade alsongside the independent food retailers rather than M&S or Waitrose.