Netball Clubs in ED

Diana85

Hi,

I'm moving to ED in a couple of weeks and looking for a local netball club. Currently playing for a club in the Middlesex and North London league but am thinking the 1.5 hr each way travel to our home ground every week may not be realistic. New season starting so trying to get something sorted ASAP.

If anyone plays or has any details it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Diana

Diana,

My partner Michaela is the secretary of Raiders Netball club that will have 5 teams this season in various leagues. They train at Prendergast school and many games are played at Coldharbour leisure centre. Please find details at raidersnetball.co.uk or send me a pm for contact details.

Graham

Hey PR,

Well, try as DJKQ might to totally wreck my body and have me in a full cast by the end of the year. The sadomasochist that I am, loves it! I just can?t believe that I have spent a larger portion of my life behaving like such a big fact lazy lump, until now. So in for a penny, in for a tackle to the ankles from the feisty Michelle B, I say :))

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just remember to keep your hands off the ball in

> footy and your feet off the ball in Netball....or

> it could get messy >:D<

Ha ha ha - i have to be honest, it did cross my mind whether this would be a great idea or a totally awful idea doing the two sports, as I am not the most co-ordinated lady. but my heart is with the football, so it is up to the netball to prove it's worth...