problem with post not arriving on Underhill Road

Jayne B

Over a period of time we have had problems with post not arriving especially when it contains money for children from family for sponsership type things. Recently both my neighbour and I were expecting separate packages for birthdays that contained around ?150 altogether (we know the senders should've used registered post....)

Has anyone else had a problem with this sort of thing because I'm going to complain but thought I'd ask around if others have had this happen too.

We also regularly get post for people at same number on Dunstan's Rd which we always redirect (I hope they reciprocate)

I've had 2 Amazon parcels not turn up in the last 4-5 weeks (and others before that). I find the RM online system is impossible to use for reporting this if you haven't sent the parcel yourself.

There's also a new postie on this road *yet again* in the last few weeks who doesn't understand the house numbering and mis-delivers so much stuff. I get at least one item of wrongly delivered post ever day or two, sometimes as many as three or four in a day.

I'm not on Underhill but nearby.

I used to live on Lordship Lane and always either got no post or both our neighbours post, and I definitely had post go missing.

Unfortunately I don't know if neighbours kept or it was never delivered. I did report this over the phone but RM were not very helpful and actually said the post was delivered to one post box as the postman had advised there was only one post box for all three properties. I offered to sent a picture of all 3 letter boxes, but the lady declined. Have since moved so I'm not sure if the problem was solved but it was incredibly annoying.

Well Im on Overhiill Road,and I can confirm that the postman is clueless,it has got to the stage where Im waiting at the door for him to arrive with post(not mine but all my neighbours)I was having to chase after him with all this post. Why are you doing a job if you cant tell the difference between door numbers!!Ah well I havent had as much post to my Address in weeks, im not expecting anything important!!