Do you own a pale green car?

Applespider

And were you driving it through Dulwich Village around 8pm tonight?

If so, I'm the cyclist that you nearly knocked off my bike on the roundabout despite me having right of way.

I'd entered it from Burbage Road before you arrived at the Village entry. I was in the middle of the lane and already passed the Village exit before you barely bothered slowing and came onto the roundabout. Given I had bright bike lights, a high vis vest, multiple spoke reflectors and a hi vis rucksack on, I should have been pretty visible. It was only because I managed to brake really sharply that you don't have a large dent in your car and aren't giving the police a statement right now and I'm not injured.

I did particularly appreciate how you didn't even bother acknowledging me or checking I was OK before you headed up College Road. Perhaps you're not even aware it is a roundabout.

And no thanks to the dark SUV either who carried on blithely through too leaving me standing, literally, in the middle of the road without a gap to move off into.

I'm hoping you are local though and read the forum so that you might take more care next time you use that stretch of road.