Lost dog who to call?

GinaG3

Gina3,

Stating the obvious I know but see if you can get the dog to come to you. Get quite close and then bob down. Don't look at it just be calm and call it softly. If it's lost it'll be in a blind panic. Sometimes a dog will go to a person that seems calm and trustworthy. The local RSPCA is on 07952 680522- they might be able to give some practical advice. Good luck.

I haven't seen the dog for 40 minutes now. The dog warden is out looking. It kept coming back to the same place, but now the estate leaf blowers and grass cutters are out I don't think it will return. Last seen at firemans alley. I hope they find it, its a lovely dog and I'm sure someone is missing it.

The problem is I'm on a balcony so can only really observe what its doing. Im worried now I haven't seen it for a while. With a toddler I cannot really go downstairs and try and make friends with it.. Hope to see it again soon so I know its okay.

Last I heard the dog warden was out looking but haven't heard anything since. That was about an hour and half ago but I haven't seen the dog since. Hopefully the man found him.. I have a reference number from the council if I call later and quote it do you think they would tell me the outcome?