Old Woolwich Branch?

davidhealy

I hear that is KFH going into that site.

I'm quite excited as I am looking to sell my place soon and I dont actually rate any of the others.

I have family who have used them before and their approach is far superior to anyone else I;ve heard of. They wouldn't consider any other agent over Kinleigh Folkhard & Hayward

A breathe of fresh air.

We all need to sell sometime, so their help is appreciated in my opinion

To say that you are excited because KFH is going there is extremely odd. They already have a branch in Peckham Rye and Dulwich Village. So why the excitement Munki? And if your relatives had good experiences then why aren't they posting on here?

the branches they have in peckham and dulwich village do not attract buyers looking in and around Lordship Lane. Anyone who has sold or is trying to sell in SE22 can surely see that a local agent is more beneficial. My relatives do not live in the area so have no need to participate in opinion sharing on this local forum.

munki Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who has sold or is

> trying to sell in SE22 can surely see that a local

> agent is more beneficial.

xxxxxxxxx

But they're not exactly short of choice already, munki!

munki Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> the branches they have in peckham and dulwich

> village do not attract buyers looking in and

> around Lordship Lane.

Not necessarily. I bought my house from KFH in Peckham (and I live just off LL). Also, when I let my house a few years ago, I advertised through Wates (LL branch), but actually snared the tenant through the Dulwich Village branch.

And they all advertise on the property websites anyway which is going to be most buyers first port of call. If looking to buy then you can do it all over the phone and internet except when it comes to viewing the property. And in lots of cases the owners show it, not the agents.