Beware - plant thieves!

poppylucky

I woke up this morning to find that my big planter pot outside my front door had disappeared! it was big and heavy, filled up with a Yucca plant and did'nt seem like something anyone would want to steal - but they did....they must have ahad a van or large car to have taken it in, unless they lived locally.

I'm now wondering whether i should nail and chain down everything in my small front garden!

So everyone beware of plant thieves...

God but you must be in dire straits to be stealing milk at 3.30 in the morning

Or coming back from a great party - I've often fancied a nice cold milk at that time at the end of a thrash - it's just that I wait to get home and drink my own. And don't start me on the munchies...

I was having a crafty fag outside the house last night, and saw a guy walking down the street carrying a tree (not a Christmas

tree)at about 10pm. Hope no one in Copleston road has suffered a theft - thought about accosting him, but then what proof could I demand that it was, or wasn't his???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In