stallholder robbed on Northcross road (December 18)

Emily

two thugs snatched the bag of the pie lady on Northcross road at end of day and ran off down Lacon Road. Her bag contained all her takings, her phone, purse....everything. SHe was so distraught. Felt for her so much. I hope she's OK. She couldn't even lock up her van. The sound like the utter lowlifes who mugged Mr Ben on this forum at 2am. Awful. Please check bins and gardens in Lacon road in case they dropped the bag.

The guys ran off in the direction of Peckham down Crystal Palace road or one of the neighbouring streets. If you live around there please keep an eye out for her bag- she was very upset and somethig back is better than nothing. We think that the two guys were spotted on Lordship Lane outside the old video store 5- 10 mins earlier, both were in dark hoodie/ sweatshirt type tops, and dressed all in dark. They were acting suspiciously on Lordship Lane which was why i clocked them. Be vigilant People

they should try and make a decent living and see how it feels they will be punshed bastards i bet the poor thing stands in the cold aswel i dont know the pie lady but it is very hard these days but anyway have a nice xmas dont let them ruin your xmas god will see to them

yes the pie lady puts all the effort, not to mention financial investment and risk, into making her delicious pies, which she stands in the cold and sells all day saturday- and some little s***bags wipes out all her work, all her profit, in one moment to shoot up his stupid arm. However her pies spread good karma in our tums and freezers while we hope the little sod overdosed himself.

Hi

The Pie Lady would just like to say a big thank you to all those people who have showed such kindness and offered support at a very difficult time. To all those people who gave chase on Saturday night we nearly had them !!!!!! lets give her all our support and encouragement in the next few days

What a horrible experience for her, and gutting to lose all the takings. What a coward to pick on a woman on her own. I will certainly be needing a pie or two very soon I think. Maybe the best way to show our support is to buy one of her delicious pies and hopefully make up for lost takings.

(But I do agree with Keef. I don't think wishing them dead, by any method, is helpful)