Resellers on the Forum

TJ

I am trying to sell some bit on the forum. Just used kids stuff i would like to give to local families in need of good, safe equipment we no longer need.

I have been approached by a 'user' who clearly (from her postings) is only using the forum to buy things on the cheap and then reselling.

Is this kind of activity we want to condone on the forum, or should this be called out to other users / admin?

Case closed until evidence is produced - The Administrator

To add then, 'Delight' and her mate 'Chocolate' are both reselling. Those who have issues with the practice can make their own call. Yourmamma - reselling is in essence a business which is profitable and without recourse. As such, I believe people should be honest about their affairs in the same way they are forced to on ebay. That is all I am suggesting.

This is in reply to TJ' comment. Please do not assume that myself and others are reselling on this forum as we are not. I do not know where you got this idea from but it is deeply offensive to assume this and you have no right to do this. I have emailed the Administrators to alert them of your misjudgement. You may have had issues on this site but please do not involve honest individuals.

I accept I may be wrong as per your PM which states:

Hi, my English is fine, just to remind you of the

> message you sent me which was "I advised her that

> if she had been upfront about her reselling

> activities it may have been different, but I

> cannot accept her dishonesty.

> I see you are also involved int he same, so no, I

> will not be selling it to you. "

>

> I do not understand what you are trying to say, My

> friend is pregnant and her intentions were to

> purchase your buggy, what misunderstanding or

> dishonesty can there be. with regard to myself

> you said I was also involved in the same. The

> same - meaning what exactly. I have never and

> have not resold anything. I am selling a few

> items which is acceptable on EDF.

Maybe because of your accusations and also as mentioned I wrote on her behalf enquiring of the buggy because she had problems with her PC.

I do not understand why you have an issue with "delight". A person is trying to buy an item and you are accusing them of dishonesty.

Chocolate Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, I sent you a private message, can I ask why

> you could not reply via PM but instead you had to

> go public on the "about this forum". I'm just the

> messenger in this and you have bad named me on

> this site for no reason and on behalf of my

> friend, I think she deserves an apology because

> not only has she missed out on buying your buggy

> you have also made her look bad for no reason.

I am making this public as Delight has either been removed from the forum or has removed herself (when i tried to PM her, the user came up REMOVED FROM FORUM). From reading her posts she also has at least 2 daughters already so i would assume has a buggy. She also tries to buy astonishing amounts of reduce price / free goods on the forum and also sells on.. Nothing wrong with this at all. As you are now acting on her behalf, until I get some kind of answer from Admin on 'Delight', I will keep making this public.

Hi TJ, what answer are you expecting from Admin, if she has been deactivated, it is down to your accusations. She cannot respond to your accusations as she is has been deactivated. If you say, again you quoted "there's Nothing wrong with buying and selling", whether she has bought many items on EDF, of what interest is that to yourself. I think it is very rude that you are prying into her personal life, what does it have to do with you that she has two children, why are you broadcasting this in public.

You obviously have studied "delight's" post as you may have nothing else to do. But again, an innocent person who wanted a buggy, whether she has two children or not, has been subjected to your accusations. Why do you have a problem with delight considering you were making arrangements to sell the buggy to her.

The reason why I am writing on her behalf is that Delight as an individual wanted to buy an item and because of your accusations she may have been deactivated and is left with no access to the site and no buggy, what harm has she done to you.

Hi, SeanmacGabhann, Delight was enquiring about prams, buggies and cots at the beginning of the week, Delight arranged to view TJ's buggy for sale but TJ messaged Delight informing her that if Delight was pregnant, not to visit as there was chicken pox present in TJ's household. TJ advised that she would bring buggy to Delight's house but Delight arranged an alternative date. Since then Delight has been deactivated from the account, then asked myself to message TJ on her behalf as she really wanted the buggy and then TJ started accusing Delight of being dishonest and reselling items.

Admin has not responded yet but Delight and also myself are awaiting a response.