when is latest post collection near Lordship Lane please

Thanks for letting me know United. Grr grr, now I have to go all the way to Blackfriars just to post some letters.

I remember the days when those of us with no sense of time whatsoever lived with the comfort of knowing that you could always go to Mount Pleasant or even to Kings Cross in the middle of the night and give it to the nice man on the post train.

"I remember the days when those of us with no sense of time whatsoever lived with the comfort of knowing that you could always go to Mount Pleasant or even to Kings Cross in the middle of the night and give it to the nice man on the post train."

Yes, those were the days, and there was always the main post office in King Edward Street in the City too!

If I miss the post I tend to drive over to the sorting office on Nine Elms Lane. I think the last collection there is 8pm, but you'll probably never find out information like that on the Royal Mail/Post Office website. They can't even tell you collection times at sorting offices if you call the main number.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...