Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Daisylets Residential Property Management

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Greendale Gardens SE22 - Community Space
Posted by jonco 16 November, 2012 18:32

Hi again,

There are some new online channels of communication related to this topic so if you are interested have a look. There is a new mailing list for supporters so sign up if you would like to. I will only post round EDF occasionally so you will need to join the supporters list to be kept properly informed.

Blogging: keepinggreendalegreen.tumblr.com
Twittering: twitter.com/GreendaleGarden
Flickring: flickr.com/photos/greendalegardens
Filming: vimeo.com/greendalegardens

Peter John is supportive and we are also talking to other councillors locally. As mentioned, there will be an open meeting sometime soon - do join the supporters list to be kept informed!

Following on from this list, a possibility, as James Barber noted, with sufficient support, is to begin a 'Friends Of' group.

Thanks and hope to see you on the list and online!

Posted by taper 27 June, 2014 19:14

I notice they have now blocked off the entrance on the Greendale path side of the space. You can still get in via DKH Woods. But only I think because someone has removed some of the new fencing put there.

Anyone know why this is?

There's so much potential for that space. And with planning it could help Dulwich Hamlet too.

Posted by GinaG3 27 June, 2014 23:00

I walk that way everyday to drop my daughter off to school, I've heard they are securing the site for building and development works. Can anyone clarify?

Posted by keyhole 28 June, 2014 13:00

It is The Chareter school and other schools sports fields,as they do not have their own,Jags & Alleyns own other fields,,,the children need more sports ,free basketball,table tennis etc.

Posted by Vik 28 June, 2014 19:05

keyhole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is The Chareter school and other schools sports
> fields,as they do not have their own,Jags &
> Alleyns own other fields,,,the children need more
> sports ,free basketball,table tennis etc.

Wrong piece of land Keyhole, this is the overgrown land behind the school sports field, next to the nursery.

From what I understand it is the new owner of DHFC who has closed off the land and the astroturf to the public. It's still used for training.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum