FREE - Completely! Joggers & Powerwalkers: Tues@7-30pm on the Rye **Cancelled**

Ever wanted to be Fitter - had enough of that ghastly winter?

When & where? Meet for 7-30pm on the Rye by the Zebra / Barry Road.

Who? This is designed for those looking for a gos and walk, and others that want to jog rather than run

Distance? Walkers do 1 lap of the Rye c. 2.5Km, and the joggers twice for 5Km!

Cost? Zero, not a zip! No weekly, monthly or join up fee!

Social? OMG - terribly social.... no more comments at this point.

Starts? Tuesday 16th April

Come along to McCabes session's on Saturday mornings at 10am on the Rye by the cafe to meet the team. Back to fitness, wanting to get fitter, lose weight, or a health care challenge - Proj London Health is for all!

Pop onto www.AHM-Go.com and fill in the Health form and email back - its that easy!

If you want a 1-2-1, they are just ?25 each, or ?15 ea for a one to two - the sessions are 'burners' and are just 30-mins! The tempo is set at your pace, in remission or MS - very easy, back to fitness and toning then more progression.

McCabe

Maybe we could double up, while your recovering would give me chance to catch up??

honeybee79 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I really want to come to this. I used to run 3

> times a week until I hurt my knee about 7 weeks

> ago. It's still not right but I have been given

> the all clear for some power walking and really

> need to get some exercise!

Well done team!

* 'The Clock House', could you ping me your email address to [email protected] so I can add you to the list. I have an email due to go out to the team re the social evening at.... The Clock House.

* 'Honey Bee', could you do the same please and also... if you can pop onto www.AHM-Go.com and copy the 'health form' and put that in the email too :-)

Will be starting next Tuesday, this gives everyone a week to loosen up and get a couple of laps under your belt first.

Best!

McCabe.

G'day Sdurham,

Just pop onto www.AHM-Go.com, select the 'Registration' page, check-out the hansome looking guy in purple stretching on a Australian beach before an international 4Km open sea swim with 1,200 swimmers (BTW - I didn't win it) and copy the healthform then email back to me at [email protected] :-)

We also have a social event this coming Thursday at the Clockhouse @ 7-30pm, if you sign up to them you get a free drink, and if you join us on Thursday you get a massive 25% off your meal!

McCabe

G'day Soph_1,

I've had a number of emails through this morning(one as early as 5am - OMG!) with health forms copied in, if you PM me your email address so I can email you - perhaps there is a filter in the system, a green list and red list.

Look forward to meeting you and everyone tonight - its good to see lots of new people to the group. This is the most social free fitness group possible not just in London, but in the world! We also have another FREE session on Saturday mornings meeting at the caf? on the Rye for 10am. And on Thursday coming we have a social at the Clock House - table booked for 7-30pm, with 25% off food - Yay!!

Best!

McCabe