Ballet classes please!

Hi everyone,

I moved to East Dulwich a few months ago and have been searching for a new ballet class in the area or surrounding areas. An affordable adult class for those with a bit of experience would be ideal, but all I seem to be able to find are children's classes!

Any recommendations would be amazing, as I'm really keen to get back into it!

Thanks,

Becky

Hi Becky,

We teach a class called Flowetic which sounds like it might be what you're after - it's a combination of ballet and contemporary dance for adults and costs ?7 per class on a drop-in basis (there's no need to book ahead)

This class is on Thursday evenings or Sunday mornings - there's full details on the Just Dance UK timetable page of the website: http://justdanceuk.com/timetable/ or you can contact us directly on 07522 231446/[email protected]

Hope this helps!

Fi and Dom x

• 1 month later...

HI Rebecca

We are a small dance and fitness studios called Push Studios just off lordsghip lane behine william Rose butchers

We hold Ballet classes for all levels - classes are 1 hour long and cost ?10

Our website is www.pushstudios.co.uk

If you want to give us a call you can do so on 0208 6939111

Hope to speak with you soon

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Hi Rebecca, I have nothing to sell (unless you are interested in Architectural Design!) but I can tell you from personal experience that the Monday night adult ballet class I go to at the South London Dance Studios in Herne Hill is just brilliant. Our teacher is Vikki, who runs the class with perfect pace, corrects us individually as we go about our ways and keeps a good mix of barre and floor work. Without exception each individual has improved under her teaching and I am distraught at the thought of the impending summer break and what on earth that will do to my ballet-toned limbs now they are heading far too close to the big 4.0! Having lived in London for 20 years, I have taken classes in all of the main studios and many of the smaller ones, and Vikki's class is the one that I have stuck with. Come and watch us and make up your own mind! The school will let you if you ask, I'm sure. Good luck either way because a life without dance is just too dull.