Fitness P/T: Dulwich or Peckham Rye Park: 6am to 3pm

Thread updated with new and different challenges - Always go to the last couple of threads ** March 2015 **.

This group will contain a combination of joggers, powerwalkers and those with challenging joints that need to cycle for each of the 300m sections - then stopping for toning.

While we meet in your local park, Dulwich, a large section will actually be on the perimeter trail and outside in low traffic areas.

I had a team of 17 ~ 20 last year, and the group is made up of AHM (Active-Healthy-Mind), Project London Health (the FREE fitness team on the Rye), and a bunch of others too!

If you are from East Dulwich, head to the Plough and then down to Court Lane entrance. Take a right-ish path in the park to the traffic barrier near the main car entrance opp the gallery.

If you are not registered, could you fill in a health form on www.AHM-Go.com and email back to [email protected]. Also, can you bring a 1Ltr bottle of water for arm, shoulder and back toning - and rehydration too!

Age & Ability:

16 to 60+, and if you are a parent that wants to bring a younger one as its in easy going chuncks, ?2 for the little one's...

McC-fitness:

Ex Met Police forensics, CRB Enhanced, represented the UK in a 4Km open sea swim in Auz a few years back, a triathlete coach from Imperial College, former assistant manager at Beckenham Leisure Ctr and many more too. A former fitness instructor, requalifed and..... work with:

**Rehab**

* In remission

* Pre & post natal

* Mental Health

* Fibromyalgia

* Stoke survivors

* Sickle cell

* Diabetes

* Part of your body replaced

**Fitter ones**

* Drilling into ground

* Toning

* Core

Etc...

Best!

McC-Fitness

We have a team for tomorrow evening and some others who can't make the first session, but good for next week!

See you for 7-30pm, about 200m from the main entrance (College Rd opp the picture gallery) by the barrier (a wee roundabout).

I'm 6'2", big former Auz rugby player, with a purple top, and..... I should have my cycle bike with me :-)

McC-Fitness.

Hi Sam,

The Tuesday session will have a number of new people next week. It contains powerwalkers, joggers and faster ones - but just working in sections of 300m. Part of the session is taken by one of my daughters who works on core muscle sets.

The Sat 9-30am session hasn't the same momentum so will put myself back into my FREE fitness group on the Rye, meeting at 10am by the caf? on Saturday mornings.

Come along tomorrow morning, its FREE, FUN and full of differnt fitness levels..... and you get a 30-min lay-in.

McC-Fitness

Catch you all in the park this evening, usual place by the barrier.

Head up from the Plough and down to Court Lane entrance, then take a right-ish for c.300m to the barrier. Or, in from College Road and into the entrance opp the Gallery - again c.300m to the barrier.

Best!

McC-Fitness

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Select the day that best suits you, and any time (1Hr or 1/2Hr slot) between 6am and 3pm (Sun 9am til Noon).

For the past 8-years, I have a FREE session on Saturday mornings at 10am, meeting at Peckham Rye Park Caf? - 20-ish people on ave.

The P/T is aimed at all ages, abilities and health challenges: SAS (pre & post), Doctors, Journalists..... a number of my clients are in remission or in rehab from injuries such as brain damage, Stroke survivors, Neuro co-ordination through to Fibromyalgia.

** Example **

One client who was hit by a bus required a number of years of NHS rehab to walk and talk again. She was referred to me and also joined the FREE Saturday session - within a year she was running 5Km, 10Km, Bath 1/2 marathons and in 2014 the London marathon in 5Hrs!

She has now moved to Bath and is a member of 3 running clubs - that is awesome!

McC-Fitness

• 3 weeks later...