Business Webinar Online - Sun 6th July, 8pm

Hi All

Sometimes I feel like the luckiest person in the world. But really, none of this is about luck! I always knew I wanted to be successful. Growing up in a family of fitness fanatics I was surrounded by excellent role models who instilled in me from birth that winners never quit (and quitters never win). And I am a winner. I?m sure given the right opportunity, you would be too!

Starting my own business at the age of 23, I was sure working in the my full time job in the vfx industry was going to achieve my goals I had. That changed in May 2014 when I found a company called Forever Living. Established for over 35 years, they?re cash rich and hugely successful in one of the biggest growth industries of our time. Health & Wellness. They offered me the opportunity to start a ?Business in a Box? for under ?200 and I quite seriously have never looked back

Determined to succeed ? I am a winner ? I set to work making this business work for me and within 3 months I have recieved a generous bonus from this company each month and is earning a healthy secondary income doing this part time.

I have now coached 2 members of my team already and I have an exact formula to take you to Manager ? which for most people is the point they can sack their boss ? working part-time, within 5 months

You can work from home. When it suits you to work. No more long boring commute. No more expensive travel. No more office politics, endless emails or mind-numbing meetings

If you want to know more, let?s connect and see if you?re my next six-figure business leader. I will ask you some tough questions. About your character, not your work history. This is not for everyone and I only coach the best. You have to be charming, driven and have a strong work ethic. If you?re right for me, I will personally mentor you and help you get the promotions, the success and the money.

If anyone is interested in hearing the buisness side, I am holding an online webinar on Sunday 6th July at 8pm. Simple click on this link below and log in and watch us talk to you about this wonderful oppertunity we can offer you :)

http://fuze.me/25058823

Thanks,

Mariluz,

Web: healthandbeautyinsideandout.co.uk