Rooftop Yoga Peckham: Sunset Sessions

LuceB

If you find Monday's a bit of a drag then we have just the thing for you - the Sunset Sessions at Rooftop Yoga Peckham.

On the top of the multi-story car park we have the most amazing view, see some of the photos from last week's incredible sunset: http://www.rooftopyogapeckham.co.uk/sunset-sessions/

Join us for some sweating, stretching and soul-sparking joy as you watch the sun set over a panoramic view of our beautiful city. We have a different type of yoga and teacher each week.

Mondays 8 ? 9pm: Upcoming Sessions

28 July ? Embody Wellness presents Dynamic Hatha with Sybille Gebhardt

4 August ? Broga?: Yoga for Men with Matt Miller

11 August ? Voga with Juliet Murrell

All classes are ?10 and we have plenty of yoga mats to go around (bring your own if you can though). All the information you need is here: http://www.rooftopyogapeckham.co.uk/sunset-sessions/ or PM me if you want to ask anything.

We have regular classes too on Saturday and Sunday mornings and Monday evening (pre sunset)

Saturdays 10 ? 11am Dru Yoga with Lucyoga

Sundays 10 ? 11am Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Tania Brown

Mondays 7 ? 8pm Rocket on the Roof with Jiva Yoga

Hope to see you on the roof soon!

Hi Kirsty

Yes - the sessions are for all levels, total beginners upwards, although this week's session (Monday 28 July) does require a little prior experience of yoga.

The regular sessions on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays are for all levels but as each style is quite different you might want to choose the class that suits you best - depending on your fitness levels, experience and what you want to get from coming to yoga. I'm really happy to help you with that if you like - email me on [email protected]

x