New Twist Class Studio opens Saturday 9th August!

Twist is delighted to announce the launch of a new, larger space dedicated for group exercise classes ? the Twist Class Studio conveniently located next to the entrance to the personal training studio just off Dartmouth Road.

Sessions will include the advanced and intense training classes unique to Twist such as Boxercise, Twist Masterclass and Core Stability. Also returning to the schedule will be Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and other classes run by our expert teachers. We will also be running kids classes including Yoga, Zumba, Street Dance and Boxercise.

Come and sample what Twist Studios have to offer with our day of

FREE TASTER SESSIONS:

Saturday 9 August 2014:

(TBC: 7 ? 7.45 Yoga)

8 ? 8.45 ? Boxercise

9 ? 9.45 - Baby Ballet and Street Dance (3-5 years old)

10 ? 10.45 - Baby Massage *

11 ? 11.45 - Pregnancy Pilates **

12 ? 12.45 - Post Natal & Beginner Pilates ***

1 - 1.45 - Kettlebells or Insanity (TBC)

2 - 2.45 - Twist Masterclass

3 - 3.45 - Yoga

Please book to guarantee you place in our free taster sessions!! Drop-in also possible, providing there is space. Phone or text now: 0773 778 5567 to guarantee your place.

Lots more classes to be available when the timetable is announced ? visit again soon for updates as classes are added.

Use our form to register your interest now and let us know which classes you would like to see on the schedule, or phone 0773 778 5567.

http://twiststudios.co.uk