Baby Massage, Peckham Rye & Honor Oak, Sept, ?55

Hello, I run relaxed and friendly baby massage courses upstairs at the lovely Clock House pub, on Barry Road opposite Peckham Rye Park and at St Hilda's Church, Brockley Road, Honor Oak.

SEPTEMBER COURSE DATES:

St Hilda's church:

Monday 1st, 8th, 15th 22nd and 29th Sept at 1.45PM.

The Clock House Pub:

2nd 9th, 16th 23rd and 30th Sept at 11AM.

You can make up missed classes on the next course.

The course is suitable for babies from newborn to pre-walking, but we also discuss how to tailor the massage for your growing child.

You will learn how to relax your baby and to safely massage them to relieve pain and enhance your special bond. We will cover Swedish and Indian techniques, reflexology, gentle yoga moves and fun songs. You will also learn a Colic routine which can help to relive Colic and tummy associated pain.

The St Hilda's class takes place in the lovely Undercroft, which is easily accessible from Brockley road. There is plenty of free parking on Courtrai road and lots of room for buggies inside.

The Clock House class is upstairs, but there is space for some buggies downstairs but if you can bring baby in a sling that would be great. There is some free parking on Barry Road.

Cost: ?55

If you're interested in joining a course, please email me at [email protected] or respond below and I'd be delighted to book you in.

Thanks,

Laura.

See more at: http://www.iaimbabymassage.co.uk/jellybabies