Friddle's cakes is hosting for Macmillan coffee morning

Emete

Please help me raise money for a very amazing cause on Saturday 27th September. Having a coffee morning is a great excuse to get together and make time for what really matters. You will also be supporting Macmillan and in turn helping people affected by cancer.

Dulwich Constitutional Club has kindly donated the use of it's club house and grounds to host a coffee morning. There will be a raffle and Lavazza Coffee has kindly donated some coffee.

There will be wide range of cakes from vanilla sponge, carrot cake, orange cake, gluten free cakes, and for those who do not have a sweet tooth there will be something there for you too. I will also be making a show cake which can be bought on the day, and have your personnel message written on it, the proceeds of this will also be donated to Macmillan. Please let me know if you would like to attend by replying to this ad by just saying, 'I'm in', then Ill know how much cake to bake. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully see you on the day.

If you would like to know more please have a look at my Facebook page www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

But I will be posting more updates nearer the time.

Please see attached my Facebook banner. The raffles prices are still coming, so Ill list those nearer the time, but please look out for updates.

If you would like to donate an unwanted gift that is based around home or baking, please let me know.

hi,

Would you be interested in having Usborne books at your event ? I can do something like lucky squares, where everyone donates ?1 to the charity and the lucky winner will receive a small book ? And of course I can bring along some books on the day ?

tx

debbie

• 3 weeks later...

Ok updates so far. I have two raffles taking place. One from Macmillan where you have a chance to win a car or ?10,000. Also on the day there will be a raffle where you can win all sorts of things. Lakelands have donated cook books and a red retro compost bin. Cake Stuff have been amazing and have donated x2 bundles of baking stuff. From cupcake cases, edible sugar decorations of bows and hearts, edible paint and brushes, PME chocolate melting blocks for cake, cake glaze, edible glue for decorating. Loads of stuff and hope to get more. Lavazza have sponsored all the coffee.

So please to come and join me to raise money for Macmillan cancer, it will be from 11am-2pm, but do come earlier as there may not be enough cake left later. I hope to do the raffle at 12pm.

For those who haven't got a sweet tooth, don't worry there will be olive and hellumi muffins. There will also be gift boxes to take away with cupcakes in them, and a cake that can be bought on the day which you could have your personnel message pipped on. More updates to come.

More amazing donations. For those who have asked "will there be anything other than cakes for those who haven't a sweet tooth". Well yes I will. Mr kofte catering have kindly donated Turkish kofte and I will have helumi and olive muffins.

I have had more donations, I have vouchers to be won from Hobby craft and Oliver Bonus has very kind donated to my raffle. Crystal hair dressers have donated a free blow dry.

For those who are bringing family, I have had 2 great schools lending there giant connect 4's to keep them busy.

Also I have two lovely ladies who will have stools, one selling books and the other some lovely Aloe Vera Products and there's a gift set which can be won.

NOTICE FOR MACMILLAN COFFEE MORNING.......

I WENT TO THE VENUE WHICH I HAVE BOOKED TO HOST MY MACMILLAN COFFEE MORNING, TO MY SHOCK AND HORROR THEY ARE DOING SOME WORK TO THE WHOLE OF THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING AND DIGING IT UP TO MAKE IT ALL LOVELY. BUT IT WON'T BE FINISHED BY SATURDAY, SO PLEASE DO NOT BE PUT OFF BY ITS APPEARANCE. THERE IS A SIDE ENTRANCE WHICH WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THE BACK TO THE BOWLS GREEN. I WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE THE BANNERS PUT ON THE RAILINGS SO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE RIGHT PLACE. SO PLEASE COME

I would just like to say an enormous thank you for those who took part in my/the World's Biggest Coffee Morning.

I hope you had a wonderful time getting together with friends and family for a cuppa, a chat and loads of cake. I would like to say a few special thank you's for those who really went above and beyond. My darling husband for helping me night after night until 2am baking cakes and cleaning the kitchen, my poor children who only saw me in the kitchen. My mum and family for there support and the very generous donations from Cakestuff.com, Donna from Oliver Bonas, Lakelands, Ayla from Lavazza coffee, Suzie, Lorraine, Arianna, because of you we made ?200 on tea, coffee and raffles tickets alone. But the total figure was an amazing ?600. Thank you all so much.