Point Zero Painting Taster Sessions: Sat 30th Aug and Tues 9th Sept

Welcome to the adventure of Point Zero Creativity!

The joyful and childlike process of spontaneous painting allows me to access the creativity below my conditioning, in both paint and life. The Point Zero way of self-questioning enables me to dissolve creative blocks, by addressing the heart in the face of my own judgements. In this way it brings me into contact with unknown aspects of myself, and ways of being which my ego has long since edited from my life.

Point Zero painting is about the process of creativity, rather than the product, so you don't need any art experience or "perceived talent". Just the willingness to surrender the result, to play and explore. There is only one rule at The Whistling Studio, which is that nobody ever comments about another person's painting. As facilitator, I wouldn't dream of it. Discussion focuses on our experience of the practice, and any obstacles to our freedom of expression that we encounter. The paintings are never critiqued. Ever. (In fact, when they are dry, they are turned to the wall.)

Be curious about what will happen when you know that it is alright to paint absolutely anything. When you are free to really participate in your painting, without ever standing back to judge it. The invitation is simply to come and be yourself in glorious, playful technicolour, in a place where all judgement has been suspended for your freedom. What if that was ok?

Saturday, 30th August: 10am - 1pm. ?30, all materials included.

Tuesday, 9th September: 6.30 - 9.30pm. ?30, all materials included.

You can book through my website paintingyourpathway.co.uk.

More insights on the Painting Your Pathway Facebook page.

Any questions, please contact Helena on 07947 104 135!