Kids Party Organisers - "Frozen" Theme party- venue and all entertainment incl - Nov bookings avail

ED Fun

Hello Mums and Dads,

We bring to you a shared Frozen birthday party for your little one. A magical day for them and hassle-free for you as we sort out venue, entertainment, party bags and all the activities and games, topped off with a little disco for 30 minitues. All you need to do is send out the invites!

Our magical Queen Elsa is present throughout our Frozen event and each child will have some special Elsa time.

You can invite up to 14 little friends to come and join in with the fun.

Price: ?150 (based on 10 children, ?225 for 15 kids) - ALL IN.

For just ?15 per child?they will experience 2 hours of guaranteed Frozen-themed fun (plenty for boys as well as girls), arts & crafts, games, a short choreographed dance routine to??Let it go? and finally a?30 minute?Little Disco?with a live DJ and disco lights to create the party atmosphere. We include healthy drinks & snacks and of course a party bag for each child to take home.?We are delighted to be working with?our?local entertainer, Lucy Sparkles?(www.lucysparkles.com), to bring you this fantastic and unique?birthday?event.??

Dates Available:

20 September 10am-12pm ? Peckham Rye venue (NOW FULL)

18 October 2.30pm-4.30pm - St Barnabas Hall Dulwich Village (NOW FULL)

15 November 3pm-5pm - St Clements and St Peters Hall (just off Barry Road) in East Dulwich - 2 (out of 4) party bookings available

More info on this fab "no hassle" party deal can be found on www.thelittlediscocompany.co.uk. Or call me on 07794757166 for a chat so I can tell you more in person.

Kate

The Little Disco Company

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our 15th November party date will take place at:

St Clements with St Peters Hall (just off Barry Road) in East Dulwich

Party time: 3pm-5pm

We have 2 party bookings left for this date (we have 2 already confirmed)

Contact us for all the info!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...