Muddy Boots Childrens' Nature Group, Forest Hill - restarting

kelda

Muddy Boots Childrens' Outdoor Nature Group with Holly is re-starting again after the summer break.

The group runs every Monday and Friday morning 10-11.30am (term time) starting on Monday 8th Sept. Meet outside the green iron Reserve gates.

The activities give young children a hands-on opportunity to explore nature - looking at pond life, learning about bees, discovering different plants & trees, going on mini-beast hunts. There will be digging, gardening, walks in the woods, listening and for wildlife and look for butterflies and other insects.

The session includes a snack/drink time and finishes up with a story-time.

Recommended for children 18m upwards to participate in the activities, but younger ones will still love the Reserve. The sessions cost ?6 per child and ?4 for siblings over 14m+.

Its a drop-in group, but its useful to contact me by text beforehand to let me know if you're coming, incase its getting full up. All updates on the sessions are posted on www.facebook.com/muddybootsdevonshireroad

If you'd like to have a chat or more information beforehand please contact Holly on 07919 077198, or message me on EDF.

The Nature Reserve is at the top of the hill on on Devonshire Road, Forest Hill. There is on street parking along the road, but please use public transport or cycle if you can!

For more information about the Reserve visit www.devonshireroadnature.org

We hope to see you there!

Holly