FREE Tennis lessons for adult beginners - Sundays in Belair Park

mattcowie

4-week Autumn tennis sessions at Belair Park start Sunday 21st September

Not picked up a racket in a long time or never played but want to learn tennis? Come along to Belair Park from 11.30am on Sundays for a fun tennis session for adult beginners. Keep fit and learn tennis for free!

The sessions will be run by me, Matt, LTA qualified coach from Old College Lawn Tennis Club in Dulwich. Places are limited, so please drop me an email if you want to come along - [email protected]. Balls will be provided, but please bring your own racket.

Belair Park tennis courts, Dulwich

Gallery Rd, London SE21 7AB

Sunday 11.30am - 1.30pm

Starts 21st September for 4 weeks

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&sll=51.443392,-0.091493&sspn=0.0205431,0.0439461&cid=16182388038133799109&q=belair+park+tennis+courts

Still places available for the four-week tennis sessions in Belair Park, starting Sunday 21st September.

An update on the format - from 11.30am we will be doing a bit of Cardio Tennis to get the heart pumping, some drills to practice technical aspects of the game, and some fun games. Then for the second hour, if people want to continue playing, I will organise people into singles or doubles games depending on numbers.

If you're interested in attending please email [email protected]. I do have some spare rackets if you need to borrow one.

• 3 weeks later...