Books are my Bag Party at Dulwich Books Saturday 11th October

dulwichbooks

Pop into the shop and help us celebrate this year?s Books Are My Bag campaign. The first 100 customers will get a free Tracy Emin canvas tote with their purchase ? each complete with two randomly selected free books.

Between 11am and 12pm children?s author Laura Dockrill will read her poetry and share with us the picture books that influenced her as a child. Free Tracey Emin Books are my Bag tote with a randomly selected free book inside for the first twenty people to arrive.

Then join us between 2pm and 3pm for prosecco and cake with local author Jeremy Page. Free Tracey Emin Books are my Bag tote with a randomly selected free book inside for the first twenty people to arrive.

This is a free event which will take place on Saturday 11 October 11am-3pm.

BOOKS ARE MY BAG is a nationwide campaign to celebrate bookshops. This collaboration between publishers, bookshops and authors and is the biggest ever promotion of bookshops.

Dulwich Books, 6 Croxted Road, West Dulwich, SE21 8SW 0208 670 1920

www.dulwichbooks.co.uk [email protected]

www.facebook.com/dulwichbooks Twitter: @dulwichbooks

• 3 weeks later...

This event is now less than a week away, join us on Saturday in celebrating bookshops on the high street.

# The first 100 customers will get a free Tracy Emin canvas tote with their purchase ? each complete with two randomly selected free books.

#Between 11am and 12pm children?s author Laura Dockrill will read her poetry and share with us the picture books that influenced her as a child. Free Tracey Emin Books are my Bag tote with a randomly selected free book inside for the first twenty people to arrive.

#Then join us between 2pm and 3pm for prosecco and cake with local author Jeremy Page. Free Tracey Emin Books are my Bag tote with a randomly selected free book inside for the first twenty people to arrive.