BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL of Fuzzy's Fun Phonics - the new alphabet class for pre-school children

fuzzy&friends

A new set classes is launching in Dulwich called "Fuzzy's Fun Phonics".

The classes will introduce children to the letters and sounds of the alphabet in a gentle way through stories, play and games. The class sizes will be extremely small, with a maximum of only 8 children each session so everyone can relax and have fun in a calm setting.

There will also be free tea, coffee and biscuits for the grown ups.

Fuzzy's Fun Phonics are aimed at children who are 3 and 4 years old, (however if your child is over 2 1/2 and you think they are ready to start learning their letters and sounds please come along too!)

Classes will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday every week during term time.

Class times are 9.30am, 10.30am and 1.30pm.

The price is ?6 per class and free trials will be held on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th October. Places are limited in each session so please get in touch to book your space now!

More information can be found on the website: http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com

Please get in touch by emailing:

[email protected] or by texting 07903830384

Thanks

Tara

I attended a trial session as a test run last week and all the children had a great time. It's no mean feat to engage and keep the attention of a group of three year olds but Tara (with the help of Fuzzy!) manages to do just that with her funny and imaginative stories. It's a gentle but fun packed introduction to phonics which I would highly recommend for any preschoolers and I would definitely go back for more!

My four year old boy attended a trial last week and he really enjoyed the session. Tara used interactive songs and games to illustrate the letter and reinforce it and the children (3 and 4 year olds) by the end of the session were able to write the letter t and recognise items beginning with it. It is an ideal class for children 3+ who want to have some fun and get a head start with phonics/ letters.

My four year old boy also attended a trial class lsat week and LOVED it. Tara (& Fuzzy!) really held their attention for the whole time, with a lovely pace and lots of interaction and interesting activities woven in with story-telling, songs and giggles. It's a lovely way to build confidence with phonics at just the age when children are showing an interest in learning to read and simple spelling. It's an ideal pre-school class.

Hello,

I have changed the original post to let everyone know that I have added several more trial sessions on.

Now there will be trial sessions on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th October. So please get in touch if you wish to come to a free trial!

Also I wasn't originally planning to have classes on Fridays, but it has proved such a popular request that I am now planning to run at least one morning class on Fridays after all.

If you would like to get in touch, my details are:

[email protected]

http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com

Thanks

Tara

Hi

I have had several enquiries from parents whose children aren't quite 3 years old yet, but who are ready to look at their letters.

I am really happy for parents with children who are over 2 1/2 years old to also come along to the free trials and see what they think. All children develop at different speeds, so if you would like to try the class please get in touch, even if your child isn't 3 years old yet.

Thanks very much

Tara

I attended one of Tara's free sessions that she trialled on a lively group of 3-4yr olds. They were utterly captivated and the combination of visual aids, props, movement and original prose using the 'letter of the week' definitely held their attention. At the end of this multi-sensory session, they were full of enthusiastic chat about the letter 'w' and had had an enormous amount of fun whilst learning letter sounds and linking them to the environment around them. A great, pre-school, fun-filled class that also makes you feel like your being a quite a good parent!