Viniyoga study/training weeekend

jevans238

"Asana and Beyond"- A Viniyoga Introductory Study/Training Course with Jant Evans and Gilly Barnard

There are still 2 spaces remaining at the 2 day training/study course next weekend for Sadhana Mala (leading UK Viniyoga training organistaion) http://www.sadhanamala.com

This introductory Viniyoga course consists of both study and practice. It is designed for anyone wishing to take their yoga deeper than in a group class and is a way for students of other styles of yoga wishing to learn about the Viniyoga approach . The course lays foundation for further practice and study (and is Stage One of The Sadhana Mala Teacher Training Programme for those of you wishing to further your development).

It will deepen your understanding of both Yoga and Viniyoga. Gilly and I are both very experienced Viniyoga teachers.

The course will give an overview of Yoga and Viniyoga. We shall be teaching Yoga philosophy from The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali as well as giving an explanation of Asana and Pranayama practice. We shall be selecting certain sutras and and yoga postures as well as certain pranayama techniques to explore in greater detail. There will be both presentation and discussion as well as plenty of practice and plenty of space for questions. We shall also be teaching some simple Vedic Chanting. These teachings originate from the legendary Krishnamacharya and his son TKV Desikachar.

You will receive a certificate and the course also counts as CPD for the BWY and other yoga organisations.

The dates are Saturday/Sunday 27th/28th September 2014 from 10am to 5pm each day.

The venue is The Goose Green Clinic, 57/9 East Dulwich Road, London SE22 9AP

The cost is ?150 which includes a course handbook, lunch and light refreshments.

A ?50 deposit is required to reserve your space payable into account 00115772 sort 110484 name: JE Evans. The balance is due by/at the start of the course.

If you have any queries or would like to book a place please contact me

Janet

http://www.yogajanam.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That's a good idea smiley blue , if you or anyone else comes across petitions to end these despicable acts of cruelty to defenceless animals please put on here or start a new thread if you please so we can sign the petition and add our objections to this , I would also like to thank all of you the people for reading these messages and adding your voices to this cruelty,  maybe we can end it 
    • Malumbu, by that measure are police efforts to cut down on anti-social driving by issuing tickets and fines a token effort as well? Surely punitive measures for cyclists breaking the rules will encourage them not to break the rules again? A bit like when you got stopped and taken into the cab of an HGV. The police are currently using that tactic to show those who break the rules cycling that it might lead them to being hit by a lorry due to the driver's having limited vision - the cycling equivalent of a speed awareness course for drivers.    When they stopped you was it because you had broken a rule or was it just more of an education programme and they asked you to take a look and did it change your cycling behaviour in any way? As I said previously there are those who break the rules on cycling out of ignorance (and those out of arrogance) and I am sure they are using HGVs to educate those in the ignorance category and then hitting those in the arrogance category with the PCNs.    
    • Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In