Treasure basket and hueristic play classes FINALLY in dulwich village.

Hello everyone.

I know there are so many baby groups and classes to choose from so what makes mine so different and unique? Because it's simple it's beautiful and focuses strictly on child development. Each class is unique and different to focus on babies individual needs whilst supporting brain development through an open ended play session followed by music session.

Hueristic play is for the active child who wants to know what it is and what can I do with it (12-18 months) @0915

The Treasure basket class is for the baby who wants to explore with first hand experience in a luxury basket (6-12months) @11.00

If you are interested then as a special offer I'm offering he remainder of the term at a hugely reduced fee of only ?8 a class for 9 classes booked in advance. It's an opportunity not to be missed. So contact me at [email protected] for further information and I hope to see you soon.so hurry as places are strictly limited.

so book your taster today...to understand just how important sensorial exploration is.

Focus. Explore. Engage....naturally xxx

Hello everyone! !! If your little ones are fed up of bring cooped up in this rainy weather and need something exhilarating thrn book yourself a taster today! Plenty of room in both classes!!! 6-12 months is at 11 am and 12 - 18 m is at 915. Lots of montessori based activities to prep the little ones in their early years as well as stimulate their curious and wonderful little brains. ...

Contact me at [email protected] or 07572441991 for details.

Speak soon z