Beginners Restorative Pilates

PID

Beginners Restorative Pilates

Pilates for spinal strength/mobility, dynamic core stability, muscular tension management, stress reduction or just for life

Beginner restorative Pilates (suitable for people with back pain)

Thursday?November 8.30 - 9.30pm

6 week course starting November 05

Fee ?90.00

Small group 12 max

Venue - St Barnabas Centre Calton Avenue Dulwich Village SE21 7DG

Advanced booking essential [email protected]

Research shows that in properly trained and experienced hands Pilates can help in the management of many musculoskeletal and stress related conditions. Pilates in Dulwich classes are lead by an experienced osteopath and pilates practitioner and offers safe, effective and clinically proven pilates tuition at all levels

www.pilatesindulwich.co.uk

[email protected]

07800 764 829 / 020 8333 0055

Group Classes,? Clinical Pilates, Individual Tuition & Injury Rehabilitation

Pilates in Dulwich is celebrating 15 years in the heart of Dulwich?

Here what some of our clients say

?Quite simply it made the difference between pain and disability, I now lead a full and active life, skiing with my husband for first time in 5 years was such a bonus, if only I had started earlier. THANK YOU! (A, SE21)

?As an physiotherapist I often recommend Pilates to my patients as safe and effect part of their movement and strength rehabilitation. However, choosing the right teacher is crucial Sandie at Pilates in Dulwich is a professional, compassionate practitioner who supports her clients with humour and up to date rehabilitation using the Pilates method." James,, (London)

"Pilates in Dulwich, offers fun, helpful, educational and inspiring movement classes. Highly recommended." Ella, (Battersea)