Saturday Morning Netball at JAGS 10am-12pm - Kings Griffin Dulwich Netball Club

ckh26

Loved netball at school but haven't played in years?

Want to take up a new sport and meet people locally?

Keen for a bit of fitness to kick-start your weekend?

We want to hear from you!

Kings Griffin Dulwich Netball Club meets 10am-12pm on Saturdays at the tennis courts outside JAGS School, just up from North Dulwich Station.

We are a friendly local community of netball players, of mixed abilities, ages and backgrounds, currently looking to build our membership base in the area.

We offer coached sessions of netball combining fitness, drills and matchplay in 10 week blocks for a bargain ?30, with a free taster session on offer for you to try it out first.

If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with us on [email protected] or online at https://www.facebook.com/kgnetball, or of course just reply below!

Thanks,

Charlotte

Hi there, the next block begins on 25th October, and runs until 17th January (we break over Christmas as most players are away for the festive season). We're training next Saturday (18th) at JAGS, including a friendly match with Forest Hill Back to Netball club; if you'd like to attend this as a taster session just let me know.

Thanks, Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for the info. I can't attend the 18th as I'm moving house that day. I also feel like I really should get a little bit fitter before I attempt netball again without a taster! I might get in touch for the next block.

Thanks and good luck!

Tina