Muddy Boots Children's Nature Group - Monday Forest Hill

kelda

MUDDY BOOTS Children's Nature Group at Devonshire Road Nature Reserve, Forest Hill. 10-10.30am

It may be a wild weather day tomorrow, but we'll be there! In case you missed Friday's session, tomorrow's Muddy Boots children's nature session is all about hibernation. Come and learn which animals hibernate, and help us make a nest fit for a hedgehog! Bring wellies, waterproof coats and trousers (I have a couple of spare pairs of trousers) so you can get stuck in whatever the weather! We have the barn to make our cosy nests in and the hut for our snack and story time if we get totally soaked. But we really want to be outside as much as we can. And we'll definitely be in the woods for an explore. See you there!

https://www.facebook.com/muddybootsdevonshireroad

Muddy Boots Children's Nature Group is a pre-school group which runs at Devonshire Road Nature Reserve in Forest Hill every Monday and Friday 10-11.30am. Its very hands-on, friendly, relaxed, completely outdoors and aims to let children learn about nature, get grubby, get lots of fresh air and explore at their own pace this lovely wild green space.

Each week we have a nature related activity, digging, watering, a walk in the woods, tree climbing, foraging, listening for wildlife and end up with a story and a snack.

Children any age love the peace of the Reserve and are very welcome. To engage best with the day's more structured activity, I recommend 14m and over.

Its ?6/ child and ?4 for siblings over 13m. Younger siblings are very welcome to come along for free.

For more information, and to let me know if you're coming, either message Holly here or call/text on 07919 077198 OR like 'Muddy Boots at Devonshire Road' on facebook to get all session updates.

See you soon!

Holly