Recommendation for Simones boxing classes Mckenzies gym

hairandeyes

I would like to recommend Simones classes at Mckenzie's.

Simone is a really good boxer and teacher. She will get you fit πŸ˜ƒ

She does classes for women only and classes where you can bring your children.

She will also train men. She does group sessions and 1-2-1 sessions.

If you are a beginner or intermediate or advanced. She will cater for you.

You can contact Simone on the below number

β€ͺ07910230296‬ πŸ˜„

I have to agree ladies. Simone is a passionate teacher who loves her sport. I have joined her classes with absolutely no boxing experience and limited fitness. Today is only my 6th class and I'm already feeling fitter and stronger. I haven't weighed myself as I feel like I'm gaining muscle and muscles weigh more but Simone is tracking my body fat and muscle percentages on a monthly basis.

I wholeheartedly recommend the classes. Come and give it a go you won't regret it.

Adelle

Got to support this thread,

Simone is a welcoming, conscientious teacher with vast experience and a friendly style with clear focus. I am an unfit beginner bored with aerobics type classes. Session boosted my confidence and the time goes so quickly, I'm learning and getting fit. It is exhilarating, don't be nervous, it is really great fun too!

Simone can be contacted on 07910 230 296!

This is a great class that simone runs! So happy for the kids to come along and play in the room while watching us mummies train. So sad to have missed today's session but will be back next week!

Highly recommend this class for a good workout while you have your kids with you!!

Oh wow such amazing feedback! So glad you are all enjoying learning boxing! Keep up the hard work!! For those who have been coming a while we are due to do body fat % muscle %, visceral fat etc. If you haven't had it done yet let me know.

See you all soon.

Simone x

• 1 month later...
I highly recommend Simone?s class ? I went this Sunday and enjoyed it so much I immediately signed up for a block of 10. It?s a fantastic all round work out and attention is also given to technique. Simone is really welcoming and encouraging so if, as I was, you?re at all apprehensive this is the perfect class!

I went to Simone's class last Sunday and really really enjoyed it. The hour and half flew - normally I'm watching the clock during exercise classes willing the whole thing to finish soon. I had never done a proper boxing class, only boxercise and things like that so Simone did some sparring (if that's the right term!) with me until I knew what a jab, hook, cross and uppercut were. I was a bit apprehensive when I saw the boxing gloves come out, wondering if we were all going to be beating each other up but it's not like that - all very disciplined but good fun. Simone and the others in the class were really friendly too so I'm making this part of my Sunday routine. Highly recommended.

Thanks ladies for the wonderful recommendations :-)

It's always great to see new people at class every week and to know that they are made to feel welcome by the group :-)

Heffalump it was focus pad work not sparring :-) you did brilliant , can't wait to teach you more on Sunday :-)

I highly recommend Simone! I have been training with her since she returned from having babies having been one of her clients before. She really is so personable and makes clients feel at home quickly....in fact she becomes more of a friend. Her sessions are challenging without being impossible, they are always varied, quick paced and fun. Most importantly however the result are there. I train twice a week with her and do an odd few bits and bobs in-between but there is a definite improvement in my body shape. I have even convinced my housemate to join me and he is now a convert to Simone's sessions having done zero exercise previously.

If you want to get in shape, forget the gym....book some sessions in!

I've had one class with Simone and prepaid for another nine.

It was great that she accommodated me to step out of the exercise whenever my 4-months-old baby daughter needed me so I didn't feel bad about taking a min off and I was welcomed back.

My body felt great after the boxing exercises. Simone explained the techniques well and she encouraged to focus.

It's a very friendly environment. I really enjoyed it and looking for the next class.

Another recommendation for Simone's class. Had my first ever boxing experience with her yesterday and already looking forward to next week's class. Brought along my 2 year old son and 4 month old daughter- others had brought children as well- and somehow it all worked really well. Would agree with what 'heffalump' said above - the time definitely flew by and was not clock watching as I've been guilty of doing during other exercise classes!

Highly recommended

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...