Local Food Market open every Wednesday!

Unit10

Unit 10 Tyrrell Industrial Estate, Tyrrell Road (East Dulwich, SE22 9NA) is open every Wednesday 6-8pm.

Fresh avocado dips are available from The Avocado Cafe, Sardinian cheese and salami from Capocaccia Fine Food and fresh handmade pasta from Pastificio Mansi. Fresh bread and fresh fruit and vegetables will also be available, as well as locally produced beer from Clarkshaws Brewery just 2 doors down (unit 8).

Pop along this Wednesday to try and pick up some goodies to take home.

There will be a selection of fresh bread delivered to us tomorrow from Levain Bakery. This includes spelt, white, ciabattinni, half flute and belle pavot.

We will also be getting the fresh produce in the morning from New Covent Garden Market so there will be a lovely selection of seasonal vegetables too.

Thanks to everyone for coming to our event at Unit 10 tonight. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

In the meantime if you wish to get in contact with us and leave your email address to join our mailing list please email [email protected].

- Inquiries regarding delicious Sardinian cheese and salami can be sent to [email protected]

- Details about pasta and pasta workshops should be directed to Emanuela at [email protected]

- Anything avocado related please email [email protected]

Until next week, have a great week and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Louise, Antonio and Emanuela.

We're open tomorrow evening 6pm until 9pm to give you all a chance to pop in after work!

We have fresh avocado dips from The Avocado Cafe, handmade pasta from Pastificio Mansi and Sardinian cheese and salami from Capocaccia Fine Food. We also have a range of fresh fruit and veg, bread from Levain Bakery.

See you tomorrow evening :)

Louise, Emanuela and Antonio

Hello All,

Unit 10, a new collaboration among local businesses The Avocado Cafe, Pastificio Mansi and Capocaccia Fine Food are supplying a wonderful range of fresh hampers for Christmas 2014. Select your own tailor made hamper from our exciting products including Sardinian cheese and salami, fresh avocado dips and handcrafted pasta.

We're here to make your Christmas extra special this year. Come along and pre-order your hamper at any of our weekly Wednesday evening openings between 6-9pm at Unit 10 Tyrrell Industrial Estate, Tyrrell Road, SE22 9NA between now and 17th December.

Every Wednesday we are opening to the public with a different selection of pasta, avocado dips and cheese and salami each week. There is also fresh seasonal vegetables and 100% sourdough bread so you can shop local in Tyrrell Road.

We will be opening additionally on 22nd and 23rd December for collections of our products. We will also be offering a free delivery service in and around the East Dulwich area.

Prices start from ?30.00.

If you wish to join our mailing list simply click here: http://eepurl.com/6NhEr

We look forward to seeing soon in Tyrrell Road.

Best Wishes,

Louise, Antonio and Emanuela

Pop in tomorrow to the Unit 10 pop up market for our Tasting Night!

From Capocaccia Fine Food - A selection of Sardinian cheese and salami will be available to taste along with the traditional Pane Carasau.

From Pastificio Mansi - Fresh artisan pasta with a variety of different fillings from beetroot and goats cheese to the pumpkin ravioli native to Mantova.

From The Avocado Cafe - Avocados served in a number of new ways including a beetroot and avocado dip. The full range of five different avocado dips will be available to taste.

We look forward to seeing you between 6 and 9pm at Unit 10, Tyrrell Road.

Don't forget we're open tomorrow until 9pm with a wide selection of cheese, salami, pasta dips and fresh veg and bread. Pop by on your way home and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine whilst you're here.

See you tomorrow,

Louise, Antonio and Emanuela at Unit 10, Tyrrell Industrial Estate, Tyrrell Road, SE229NA

Don't miss us on Wednesday with our excellent fresh veg, fresh pasta and dips as well as cheese, salami and fresh bread! No other place can you buy this selection in #SE22

Find us between at 6-8pm Unit 10 Tyrrell Industrial Estate, Tyrrell Road, SE229NA

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for popping in last night to Unit 10.

Next week will be our last Wednesday opening for 2014. Pop in between 6-9pm to pick up some Christmas goodies including our unit 10 ?20 hamper.

Find us at unit 10 Tyrrell industrial estate, Tyrrell road, SE229NA.

Best Wishes and a Merry Christmas

The Avocado cafe, Pastificio Mansi and Capocaccia Fine Food

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologise for the very late reply to this message. Currently Unit 10 is not open on Wednesday evenings, however if you wish to find out more about the following businesses are their products please direct to the following:

Antonio from Capocaccia Fine Food who sells a fantastic range of Sardinian Cheese and Salami can be reached on 07737171968 or [email protected]

Emanuela from Pastificio Mansi who makes a delicious selection of fresh pasta who can be reached on 07891942757 or [email protected]

*Stay tuned for future plans for the unit in Spring 2015 with the likelihood of some summer events in Tyrrell Road!*

Sadly I, Louise from The Avocado Cafe will be leaving the unit but I can be contacted on 07725184305 or [email protected] and my dips and other avocado products will be available each Saturday from Maltby Street Market, Bermondsey.

Best Wishes,

from Unit 10