Twinkly Toes and Preparatory Ballet with GDND ACADEMY

GDND BALLET CLASSES AT THE GOOSE GREEN CENTRE:

Classes resume Tuesday 4th November and we still have some places for the following classes:

Tuesdays at the Goose Green Centre, SE22 9AT

Twinkly Toes Ballet - 2.25-3.00pm - Ages 2.5-4 (Pre-school)

Our Twinkly toes class, teaches our little dancers the art of Ballet in the most enjoyable way, mixing syllabus with free and creative movement, not forgetting the wands and tiaras helping to transform your child into a fairy prince/princess whilst at class!

Graded Ballet: Preparatory 4.00-4.40pm (Beginners 4+)

If you would like to bring your budding Ballet dancer along after the half term break, please contact our office to book a FREE taster class.

(After our free taster we offer a 3 week beginners trial, so your child really has a chance to settle in before committing to a full term)

Information and bookings:

[email protected] / 07904 424 504

www.gdnd.co.uk

Twitter: @gdndacademy

Facebook: @gdndacademys

Just to say my Daughter has just finished her first half term at Twinkly Toes - Which runs on Tuesdays at 2:25 - 3:00 at Goose Green centre (at the church not school!)

Danni is lovely and engaging with the children. The class is small, so each child gets individual attention and lots of room to practice skipping and pony trots!!

Great class for pre-schoolers.

My daughter is also in this class, she absolutely loves it. Danni hits the right note with the girls, getting them to perfect their first ballet moves (so cute) and having fun at the same time. This class was recommended to me, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a pre-schooler who shows an interest in dance.

• 2 weeks later...