Christmas Dancing 2nd edition! Charity event *Free entry*

eosdance

Join our charity event!

Our second edition of Christmas Dancing is scheduled for Saturday 22nd November, from 2:30 to 4:30pm.

The charity event will sustain Solace, a very active organisation supporting women and children victim of domestic violence. We will offer small performances, a free mini-class of Zumba and rich raffle prizes. Plus, children's activities, food, Reiki treatments run by local businesses (arts and crafts, spin painting, face painting, Usborne books and many more!)Entry is free upon booking and places limited.

Please see attached poster and link below for details and bring your friends. The more the merrier :-)

http://eosdance.co.uk/dance-company-charity/charity-events-2/

I look forward to seeing you there.

Arianna Wills

Royal Academy of Dance RTS

Eos Dance School

07833 148 510

[email protected]

www.eosdance.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/EosDance

Eos - The Greek goddess of dawn

Usborne Books at Home

MENU

Hi all,

I will be selling some wonderful usborne

Books at this event. If you would

Like to become an usborne book

Organiser see how easy it is below:

Sell award-winning children's books with Usborne

3rd November 2014

Are you someone who loves putting books into the hands of children and watching their imaginations' spring into life?

For just ?38, you could start a book selling business that requires no previous experience. The autumn/winter season is a great time to sign up as the Christmas buzz really gets going. It's a busy time, but also very exciting as so many people are in the market for Usborne books to fill those Santa sacks with!

You can start selling at home parties, coffee mornings, nursery groups or even in schools - it's all about what suits you and works around your family commitments.

Joining the Usborne family and becoming an Independent Organiser is a really unique job opportunity - it's your business and your rules as there are no targets. For you, it might be about just earning some extra pocket money, but it could potentially pay for Christmas! If you choose to sign up, you will have the help of a Mentor to guide you through as you get your business going. There are also lots of incentives to go for along the way!

And the best part?

It's hugely rewarding, flexible and you don't need any qualifications.

What can I find in the Starter Kit?

The amazing November Starter Kit provides a wide variety of beautiful books and stationary, worth over ?150. Included is everything you need to get your business off to the best possible start, and all for just ?38.

Want to find out more?

Read more about what's involved in becoming an Usborne Organiser and watch this video which covers the most frequently asked questions that Usborne Organisers receive from new recruits.

I'd like to become an Organiser, how do I join?

Get in touch today to find out more about becoming an Usborne Organiser.

What's in the kit?

Find out what's in the November Starter Kit by looking at the table below.

Starter Kit Contents

Stock code Title Quantity in Kit Retail value

S0254 Customer Order Pad 1 0

S0249 Wall Planner 1 0

S0256 Agreement Pad 1 0

S0247 Complete Catalogue 2014 4 ?8.00

S0251 Party Invitations 2014 (100) 1 ?2.00

S0259 Christmas Leaflet (50) 2014 1 ?4.00

04713 Children's Picture Atlas 1 ?8.99

08661 Stories of Snowmen (YR1) 1 ?4.99

50703 Pirate Pat (VFR) 1 ?4.99

52335 Write Your Own Storybook 1 ?7.99

52610 Busy Car Pull-Back 1 ?14.99

Illustrated English Spelling Dictionary

1 ?12.99

55058 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (FR4) 1 ?4.99

55604 That's Not My Reindeer... 1 ?5.99

55745 Historical SDD Edwardian Fashion 1 ?5.99

56250 Easy French 1 ?7.99

56345 Little Children's Music Book 1 ?12.99

56401 Peep Inside Night Time 1 ?6.99

56452 A Puzzle a Day 1 ?9.99

56477 Card Tricks Tin 1 ?9.99

57741 Big Activity Book 1 ?12.99

58235 Santa Sticker and Colouring Book 1 ?6.99

Retail Value excluding stationery ?139.84

Hi everyone

i will be one of the stalls at the event talking about my energy therapy healing and nutrition business so please pop along to get lots of info and a FREE 20% off voucher for an energy therapy treatment!

I will also be selling gift vouchers for treatments, ideal for Christmas presents to help loved ones shift that pre/post Christmas stress for the new year!

For more info please check out my website- www.soulholistics.org.uk or check out my facebook page-www.facebook.com/Soulholisticshealing

I look forward to meeting you all, it's going to be lots of fun!