Girly friends

CC2014

Hi,

I have lived in ED for the last year and I love it here but I don't know many people in the area. There is much to see and do in ED so I wanted to see if there are any ladies out there in a similar position? If so it would be great to go for drinks, dinner, coffee etc?

I am 29, working in sales and marketing. I'm really friendly and sociable so let me know if you're interested and we can arrange a get together soon!

Lovely idea! I've lived in and around ED for the past 5 years but recently friends have started to move out of London so it would be great to meet some new people in the area.

I'm 31 and work in media.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Jade

I've lived in the area for a while but friends who used to live here are now scattered across London so I'd love to meet some locals. I'm not free this Saturday but if anyone here fancies arranging something for another day I'd be up for that...

I'm freelance and sometimes around during the week so if anyone else here is too and would like to meet for a coffee give me a shout.

Hey ladies,

Sorry for the delay-it's great to see so many responses :)

Thursday 20th at 7.30 at the Actress pub sounds fab!I'll look forward to it.

Vivien27-I'll reserve a few tables under the 'ED Forum'?

This is very much an open invite so the more the merrier!

I've also been in touch with a few girls and we were thinking of having a drink on Sunday evening at the great exhibition, around 7 if anyone wants to join?

Looking forward to meeting you all x

Heffalump it was lovely to meet you last night! Enjoy the rest of your birthday celebrations and lets meet up again soon!

Shame no-one else was able to make it...hopefully we can get a better turnout at the next one.

If any of you are of a crafty persuasion you could always come to the StichED and BitchED session tomorrow (now tonight actually, I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping) at The Cherry Tree. If you can't knit or crochet and would like to then we can teach you how. We'll be there from 7:30 and always love to meet new people.

Hi Girly Friends,

Why not check out Winners Fitness New Year New You Bootcamp!

Why not Drink Together, Play Together & Train Together.

This is our first time on ED Forum so check out our latest post or you can keep up to date on

Facebook.com/WinnersFitness1

Instagram.com/Winners_Fitness

Twitter.com/WinnersLane

Make 2015 a Winning year; Remember you only live once, but if you do it right, once is good enough!

Thanks Girls!

Winners Fitness

Hi Missy1 sorry only just seen the post so didn't know about the 27th. Sounds like a good idea to organise something for after the New Year.

Au'Lait I've been meaning to drop into the group the next time I have a Tuesday night free! I'm still very much a basic knitter (I can only list a scarf, blanket and booties in my repertoire!) but it would be great to meet you all and get some tips!

Jade

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Zoe,

Sounds like quite a few of us in the same position! I'm working quite a lot between Christmas and New Year but Cathy and I were planning to arrange a date in the New Year. I'm not sure if anyone else is around before that but we'll defo organise something in Jan.

Merry Christmas all!

Jade x