Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management

www.faithinfinance.com

Portmoor Lettings

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Simone ' s (mind over matter) boxing class time table
Posted by a_coops 17 April, 2015 13:59

Would 100% recommend these boxing classes, I've been looking for some kind of exercise class that I can take regularly and that I really look forward to, and for me this is it. The classes are fun, varied and the people are really encouraging. Simone treats everyone like an individual so you really feel like you're getting individual attention. Looking forward to starting the group PT classes.

messageRe: Simone ' s (mind over matter) boxing class time table - Hamlets health club
Posted by missse22 26 April, 2015 12:28

Thanks for the great recommendation! Glad you're enjoying it!! See you at class tomorrow at 7pm

messageRe: Simone ' s (mind over matter) boxing class time table - Hamlets health club
Posted by missse22 29 April, 2015 06:14

There Will be no Sunday classes this weekend,however I will be doing a bank holiday Monday class at the earlier time of 4.30pm - 6pm
PM me to book in

Posted by missse22 05 May, 2015 08:46

My new website is now published to see many videos , photos and history of my training and fights please go to www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Posted by missse22 24 June, 2015 06:40

Mummies boxing is on today 1.15pm - 2.30pm pm me to book in. [www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk]

Posted by missse22 13 July, 2015 10:47

Classes on today are :

Mummies boxing 12.15pm - 1.30pm
And
Women's boxing 7pm - 8.30pm

Beginners welcome PM me to book in.

Posted by missse22 21 October, 2015 23:01

Loads of great videos on my you tube channel www.youtube.com/user/simoneandprince

Posted by missse22 01 November, 2015 08:58

Classes on today are family boxing 2pm-3.30pm
And women's boxing 4pm - 5.30pm

Posted by sd71 20 November, 2015 16:49

I'd highly recommend simone's family boxing classes. I go with my two boys (9 and 11) and they both love it. I get a great workout too.

Posted by kasy17 21 November, 2015 04:05

These boxing classes are brilliant, I haven't exercised for over a year due to having a baby and this class is perfect for new mums to get back into fitness as you can take your little one with you. They are fun sessions that I look forward to going to each week. Simone and all the other ladies are lovely, you get a good workout and can attend to your baby whenever you need to. Very glad I found these classes and highly recommend.

Posted by Mfichardt 23 November, 2015 11:34

Another recommendation for Simone's classes. A great workout and very enjoyable. Very inspiring seeing someone so passionate about what they do.

Posted by missse22 26 December, 2015 12:28

Classes start back Sunday 3rd January (family boxing 2pm - 3.30pm and women's boxing 4pm -5.30pm )

Monday 4th January (Mummies boxing 12.15pm - 1.30pm and women's boxing 7pm - 8.30pm )

Group PT class friday 8th January 7pm and 8pm class

BOOKING ESSENTIAL

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Posted by Fintan 21 June, 2016 13:12

All the reviews are positive for a reason.
Simone's boxing classes are the only exercise I've ever enjoyed.
Brilliant.

Posted by lynna 17 July, 2016 22:56

Simone is a great trainer. Her classes are a brilliant work out and she's great at keeping you motivated. Thoroughly recommend going.

Posted by missse22 20 August, 2016 12:20

Classes on this Sunday
family boxing 2pm - 3.30pm

Women only boxing 4pm - 5.30pm

Beginners welcome , booking essential
For more info Visit www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Posted by missse22 29 October, 2016 16:02

Family class is on tomorrow 2pm - 3.30pm
And women only boxing 4pm - 5.30pm

Check out Mind over matter Boxing's Google 5 stars!!!
[g.co]

Posted by siousxiesue 31 October, 2016 19:23

I'm gonna give it a go, and I'm very wary lol!

What made a difference was looking at the website, and the charity work she does!

Posted by missse22 01 November, 2016 22:19

Thank you so much for these kind words, I love supporting domestic violence charities, in particular The Cassandra learning centre. X

Posted by missse22 14 November, 2016 14:56

Mixed boxing is on tonight 7pm - 8.30pm only 2 spaces left so booking essential

Posted by missse22 January 01, 03:18PM

Tomorrow's boxing class is fully booked, however we do have spaces in Fridays 8pm group personal training class, Sundays women only class and Sunday family class.

See website for more details
www.mindovermatterboxing@gmail.com

Posted by Mrs D January 02, 04:36PM

I just wanted to recommend Simone's (Mind over Matter) boxing classes. Super friendly atmosphere and you are guaranteed a good workout! And beginners are made to feel very welcome. I have been going for about a year and a half (Started as a beginner) and absolutely love it. There is mixed boxing, mummy boxing, women only boxing and PT - so pretty much something for everyone.

Posted by missse22 January 11, 06:30AM

Mummy boxing is on today 1.15 -2.30pm we have 2 new ladies starting today!! So come along!! Booking essential

Posted by missse22 January 12, 02:45PM

I have 1 space in 8pm group personal training tomorrow and 2 spaces in 8pm group personal training tomorrow.

No experience necessary. Beginner friendly
Booking essential, to book in text 07910230296

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed